Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Smiles all The while

Ok so yesterday I was this grumpy, whinning, irritated soul who was finding faults in the world in general and obviously therefore the world appeared like a losing battle, hostile and all against me and therefore the post where I am conphused..... but today, I woke up with a view of conquering this world, just got reminded of Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail where she is practicing how she is going to fight with Tom Hanks who is opening up a huge bookstore and she is actually practicing punching in the air and saying to herself fight it fight it!!! Well anyways, the point is that with this attitude this morning I went and had a chut putt conversation with my boss and lo and behold I ahve loads of work in my hands!!! Not that suddenly cases have sprung up or trainings have been given a green signal, but I have been asked to align with the team that looks at policies and give legal inputs on them... good job done!!!yippeee and I realise that it is actually who I was being about this whole situation.. I know, will write in detail about my experinces in Landmark Education from where I get the ability to look at life from this angle.
So because I was being negative about this whole situation what I had as a result was negativity, but the moment I became hopeful and in control as opposed to being a victim of the situation and things have turned the way I wanted them to....so it all lies in who are being in that situation, are you being a victim or are you being the queen of your universe:-)

4 comments:

Amarendra said...

Glory to the queen!

Next time you write a 'victim' post, you will be held accountable;-)

anugem said...

Heeheee...i know had let the technology slip by, am thinkg of reviewing the LF in October

Amarendra said...

I can see that you have lot of time 'n' money...blowing 3 to 4000 and 3 to 4 days on reviewing LF! In 3 to 4 hours I can re-create the space and re-transform you:-) Dakhshina will be welcome...lol...but, I mean it...anytime you want to re-create the technology.....

anugem said...

Thanks for that, I know that this worked for me when I had Aatreyee around, but I guess being part of the whole atmosphere does make a difference, the intention being to re kindle the technology for myself and to re create stuff, let me see, I am still considering reviewing, coz whatever said and done, the technology does work.