Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Random lines from songs

Last night I went to sleep thinking that I will post wordings of songs that I like, ofcourse the morning had something else instore for me Anyways will now try and do that, but I already know there will be a part 2 to this post sometime in the future.

  • Tum sangh Janam Janam ke phere, bhool gaye kyun saajan mere, tadpat hoon main sanjh sawere, aaja reyy (Madhumati)
  • jab bhi thama hai tera haath toh deekha hai, log kehtey hain ke bas haath ki rekha hai, humne dekha hai do takderon ko judtey hue, aaj kal paon zameen par nahin padtey mere (Ghar)
  • kal bhi toh kuch aisa hi hua tha, neend main the tumne jo chua tha, girtey girtey bahun main bachi main, sapney pe paon pad gaya tha, sapnoy main behney do, pyaasi hoon main pyaasi rehney do.. (Ijjazat)
  • Patiala peg laga ke, deewani main pagal main challi ho gayi, main taali main taali main taali ho gayi (Ugly aur pagli) (I know I suddenly realised kya love struck idiot type songs yaad hain mereko...but what to do we are like this only!!)
  • kabhi maine chaha tumhe cho ke dekhon, kabhi maine chaha tumhe pass lana, magar phir bhi... (gharonda)
  • hum tum kitne pass hai, kitne door hai chand sitarey, sach pucho toh mann ko jhootey lagtey hain yeh saare, magar sachey lagtey hain....tataon (Balika Badhu)
  • dekhtey hai jis tarah se teri nazrey mujhe main khud ko chupaaon kahan (Jism)
  • pyar ki yeh raat hai, ab na jaa, pal do pal ki baat hai ab na jaaa (Phir Dhoom, Euphoria)
  • ja ja rey ja rey ja rey, ja naale main jaake tu muh dhoke aa rey...(Padosan)

And we shall return with list... just for the record though, I think this must be happening with a lot of people, but I always have a background score going on in my head, for every situation there is a song going on in my head, you can imagine... in my head how life is a movie..but sadly when I am trying to think of a perfect song for a situation, it just does'nt come to me...hmm some mysteries of life we shall not understand and therefore we shall not try!!

No comments: