Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Beginings

Hi, today Im writing this blog from home!!! Finally have an internet connection at home...yipeee!!! But at the moment my laptop has gone to the doctor because of some insesnsitive viruses having attacked it, and typically like me, my laptop had also lowered down its defences so there was'nt a mandatory anti virus check happening on everything and here we landed in a soup!! It for me is a sign and it could'nt have gotten bigger than this and it also is the setting of a new begining in my life. Call me silly if you want but thats how i am, i believe in signs and gut feelings a lot and i just know that now finally is the time to gear up and move on, no point in attachements just beause some things are familiar and new beginings mean unknown territory! Hmm I am already feeling good about this, i know it will be difficult and there will be times when i will be vulnerable and would want to turn around, but will deal with that when I come to it, maybe it will, maybe it won't. Good, I am also very glad to know that there are non negotiables in my life and now i know what they are! I may not be making any sense to a lot of you, because i have been very contrary to what i used to be for quite some time, but its ok, just take comfort in the fact that I am back and I am good! I also want to say that this time also taught me a lot and also that i dont hold anything against anyone, there are differences and i respect and appreciate them and thats why i think it best to let go now before it becomes unbearable or too disgusting. this time has been important for me, you are important for me, just want you to know that.

2 comments:

Muthu said...

WHOA.......my dear this post has me reeling under and wondering if I have inherited any grey matter at all. But you know what I am glad that you have been able to figure out whatever that is you have figured out and that you have gotten closer to getting to know the person who it is important for you to know - yourself. Use the knowledge wisely darlin', both personally and professionally and be very very circumspect about it. And congrats on the new acquisition.....

anugem said...

Thanks muthu, really need that!!