Tuesday, July 1, 2008

You and I

Picked up something from a very interesting blog, really liked it a lot and therefore..... heehee!! It speaks volumes of where I am in life right now.....

You...Sometimes I wish to be near you all the time
Just be there, so that you wouldn't know,
But I would stand there in the shadows & watch you live.

Draw the shades in the morning,
when the sunshine on your face troubles you,
the only time when you can still dream without fear, or apology.
Or the weight of responsibility that you carry so well, without a whimper.
Or the way that you look when you concentrate too hard on something,
almost like you would burst out in laughter,
if someone only broke the ice, but you don't.

You just look through people & things,
as if they do not even exist,
all the while as you draw them in, as inspiration.

And I...Curious as I am,
for everything unknown though afraid of the same things at the same time.
When I am tangled you let me loose,
and then let me come back as if nothing ever happened at all.
Makes me wonder sometimes if there is really a great unexplained plan for us all,
something that once has happened, could never again be.

And yet I know that I will break away & break everything that comes in my way,
but I will want back in, you will let me & I'll wonder whether to stay.
But with you I don't need to stay, or leave all I need to do is live.

And let go.