Friday, July 18, 2008

Going Home Going Home tra la la la la

Hellos peoples... heeheehee in about 5 hours time I will be on train to home.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although i know its only for around 30 hours and then I will be back on a train to this home, but so what?? Working in a crazy place before has made me realise the importance of atleast getting home for a day or so and then getting back. Ofcourse Suchi can't seem to understand how I do it, but I guess its ok for me. Better than going home only once a year. Which also brings me to another point... which one is home, that place where i spent 20 years of my life or this place where i started living on my own and discovered myself?? It can be so strange... I am going from home to home. I think i already know what women who get married and leave home feel.
Anywhichways... am glad to do this 2 day thing so that i can catch glimpses of my nephew growing up, chat up with my sister, pull her leg with my darling BIL and make me sweetheart mom feel guilty for not taking chutti on saturday..(teehee evil laughter!!)
Bye bye will see you in a few!!

No comments: