Monday, July 21, 2008

I am back back back!!!!

Hmmm as I said before, don't really know where is home..but anyways am back to the place i call home in the Delhi!!! Although came to office directly from train station (i know stinky poo, but what to do, they don't give chutti, so we come to office dirty!! (OMG poetry just happened..yipee!)). Hmm did loads of things, ate vada pao (tinky u readin??), ate sabudana kichdi, played and played with bholaprasad nephew, made fun of sis with Bro in law, discussed investment plans, cooly avoided topic of current love interest, if any, did some itsy bitsy shopping and then was back in train. Also finished readg Hobbit, five point someone and some more parts of maximum city. Chatted with chaddi dost a bit and then came back!! Aur kya will write about 5.someone soon..promise!!

5 comments:

Tinky Toinkers said...

I want vada pav. If I no get vada pav soon, I become nasty monster.
How dare you actually gloat about it you painful *insert suitable gaalis here*.
Argh.
Now I want sabudana khichdi as well.

Anonymous said...

hey u werent gone long enough, watch me, will be gone for 2 w--h--o--l--e weeks...
and that poetry....omg...i didnt know i lived with a poetess...

Muthu said...

Hi Anubha......Remember me? Wow....I found your blog through Suchi's and loved reading it.....will be back...Suchi has been the one who inspired me get started too!!!

anugem said...

hey there muthu: ofcourse i remember you and am soo moved by kauser banu that i have no words.. nice to meet you in cyber space!!

Tinky Toinkers said...

No senti. not allowed. and no, i dont know any eligible bachelors.