Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Well lots of things!!

Ok so I was meaning to write this yesterday, but somehow i didnt. Hmm I have been catching up with an old friend by reading her blog of 5 years ago.. and I realised that I have finished reading around 3 years of blogs written every week and lo and behold, there is not even an iota of dear old ME!!!!!! tauba,!!! even though she has written very passionately about NCC the reason we got to know each other and about her dog, the reason we had gotten close.. just made me sit and think that for a number of people who know me it must be the same feeling, you know that I am important for them but they are not important for me. So its not that I am sulking about not being important for u tinky...... we were actually not in touch and therefore I am reading your blog to get to know you. For me you were always someone I can call and listen to the latest pjs laugh my guts out and get on with life and I think that will definitely not change. Ofcourse now we being in the same city and me being a lot more free makes it easier for me to keep in touch. Teehee, i dont even know why I am rambling like this, but what the hell, aur kiss liye blog likh rahi hoon??

Also I saw Jaane tu ya Jaane na again!! heehee I know how silly, but tis okay, i like movie, i watch again. And please, someone tell the couple who were seated beinhd my behind that Sushant in Jaane tu is not the same guy who was Anshuman in Jab we met, kya hai are u blind???

Me travelling again this weekend going to maratha land and back, will write about that after I am back!! Hmmm I have been thinking about writing about serious topics but haven't yet got around to doing that, dekhtey hain.

2 comments:

Tinky Toinkers said...

you are mental and just for this you are gonna be featured in bharatmatrimony.
much love~
umatheiyer.

anugem said...

abey oye don't you dare mess around with my last option ek hi umeed hai ab zindagi main aur tum uski bhi tain tain phish kar rahi ho!!!! nahin!!