Monday, June 30, 2008

Mood swings!!


Well I have been meaning to write for quite some time now...but there were/are so many things going on in my life that I would like to talk about, but this is surely not the best place for that (sadly). In any case I have learnt the hard way to not always share everything as it is a possiblity that details may get quoted out of context resulting in havoc in life in general. Also I can't really make up my mind about whether I am better now or was I better last week.... well actually there was something that I wanted to do last week, but this time I had resolved that I won't succumb to my emotions and will be practical etc etc, but unfortunately, that was causing me a lot of grief... and frankly I am the kind who will do waht she wants, when she wants and as soon as she has the desire to do it so a week long wait was kiling me. But today I did do it, but i don't have the desired effect. So I actually dont know whether that was better or this is better!!!! Confused??? its ok so am I

No comments: