Monday, June 22, 2009

Songs I want to sing

Let me make a list of songs that I would love to sing on stage: hee hee hee
  • Dekha jo tujhey yaar, dil main baji guitar, jhalka aankhon se pyar, dil main baji guitar, cha raha kaisa yeh nasha rey, aa raha jeeney ka mazza rey, arrey rey rey main toh gaya reh dil bhi gaya reh.... Apna Sapna Money Money. even though this song has 2 versions both sung by men (Mikaa and Amit Kumar) I totally love this song... it is soo bloody mumbaiya. So therefore, this song to be sung on stage with music and a crazy crowd:)
  • Na lihaf na gilaf thandi hawa ke khilaf sasuri..... yes my dear peoples, this is beedi from Omkara. If there is any thing that I will truely be remembered for in this office especially in my team, it is for my laughter and the umpteen number of times that I have sung this song with all the right expressions (teehee). But i am awaiting an opportunity to sing this on stage and yes the entire song all by myself
  • Sajna ji wari wari jaon ji main... I am not too confident of this song as i have never really sung it, but what the hell it is totally my type. You do know Honeymoon travels pvt ltd
  • Now the list is actually a wish list sorts as i have not really tried these songs much and they are quite complicated like that:
  • Kaisa jadoo dala rey.... from Khakhee, i am in love with the music of this song and the variations that sunidhi chuhan has done in this song too cool
  • Hai ishq toh ishq toh galey se lagaley..... Dus.... ohhh i am unable to express in words what the music of this song does to me!!! just great

That is all for the day folks see you again:))))

2 comments:

Suchi said...

hehehehehe....this list makes me laugh, i can just visualise you singing all of these....they are so tapori and so you.....happy singing gal ;)

Suchi said...

hey the photo on your blog title is great.....what is it?