Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday morning

At some stage in my life I am going to get Mondays banned... yes sir I will be at that stage at some stage in my life, but till then me and all others will have to suffer the Monday morning, afternoon, evening and night BLUES. In the words of Suchi... Uffffffff.... with the longest sigh ever.
And then we had this tracker meeting today so I also have a huge list of things to do, but where I ask is the inspiration to do the same?'
The only thing I am totally looking forward to is that I am going home in August tumtadeedee !! But then there is an entire July in between which will have atleast 4 mondays....... Lord!!!

1 comment:

Suchi said...

Motivated I also plan to ban Saturday work....GOI should should move its butt and pass a law making weekend work illegal or you have to be paid double....mannnnnn....