Sunday, June 21, 2009

Catching up

Hello there, havent written in sooo long :) there are atleast 3 new posts that i started and then jsut saved them. Loads of developments have happened. Let me just make a list:
  • Sharmaji shifted in place of Suchi, after that room being empty for nearly 3-4 months
  • I have gotten really busy at work, no they are still not doing much on harassment at the workplace, but i have just found ways on keeping myself busy so I am learning new things and especially the corporate style of working, but surely my work here is not done!
  • I got an admission offer from SOAS for LLM, I wanted to go there and no where else, but no scholarship...boohooo
  • Personal life changed drastically..... i guess thats all i'll say abt this, but that I am doing a good job at moving on.... pat on my back:)
  • Have found a new friend and am thankful for having found her, wish that would have happened earlier
  • Saw a hilarious play the other day.... The Complete Works of Shakespeare ... in 90 minutes flat, so u can imagine what they did.... too good
  • Sang on stage after 9 years.... lived up to my reputation and sang genda phool, no cudnt sing beedi, wud want to do that on stage sumtime
  • Went to chandani chowk yesterday to look at some shaadi type stuff. (no, im not gettg married,, sharma will soon and therefore). But atleast now i know, that's not meant for me, chandani chowk for sarees that is
  • Had parantha in paranthey wali galli, not bad at all
  • Bought 2 new sarees, now my new agenda in life is to also wear them to work and in everyday life basically
  • all set to go to kolkatta and then home in August, suchi is getting married totally looking forward to that
  • Got my second book published 'Claiming Dignity' it is a compilation of all cases affecting reproductive rights of women either positively or negatively in India

Ok, I also solemnly swear upon GOD that i will write more regularly.. lets see where that goes :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The saree avtar is yet to be seennnn!!!!!!!
Hope it happens this Friday !!

From your new found friend