Thursday, February 12, 2009

A toast contd...

I was very excited about the pinkchaddi campaign and thought let me share this with some women in my new (read corporate...forward!) office and I was expecting reactions like 'way to go' and ' cool we should join up' etc. But what did I get??
Me: Cool ain't it, now all you have to do is send a pink chaddi at this address and on 14th Feb with other friends go to a pub and raise a toast in the name of the SRS
She: My god are you mad, I don't want to get killed... but i like the pink chaddi thing, if they have a website where i could pay online I would like to do that
Me: Ya whatever, so let finish work and then we will chat ok...!!!!
I sometimes think I should my enthu adn excitment and flush it down the ladies wash room on our floor!!!

No comments: