Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Looong Weekend!!

Last week I had a longish weekend (4 days actually...heehee!!) So Friday night movie happened.. I saw Luck By Chance, nice, I liked it quite a bit and I think I am falling in love with Farhan Akhtar. Only in the movie his character is a capricon as he reveals during the movie, but me thinks his character is very very sagitarian: you know witty, smart ass, charming to the core, opportunist and selfish, and really sagis u really cant do anything about it, some people are like this only. Anyways, Saturday was spent in previous office writing a proposal which I knew would be re written considering the reputation of my previous boss. I went shopping to Dilli Haat on Saturday, that was fun. I finally bought some silver earrings, very nice hep danglers. The overall atmosphere was fun and colourfull, had fun. Since I had gone with Aanchal, so a lot of Ruia and its people were discussed.
Late night was disturbed by a nocturnal bird, tried to shoo the bird away, but then saw some sense and let the bird stay....(don't know for how long I will see this 'sense' though!). Saw Slumdog millionaire till early morn, like this movie too, will write a separate post about the movie considering all the hallagulla around it.
Sunday morning Miss Sunshine read J was back home, early morning was spent giving and getting an update! Missed her quite a bit. Spent the Sunday indoors, finishing some arbit work here and there, saw a stupid movie 'harold and kumar' mopped around since sunday was getting obher and fell asleep.
Now come monday morn and I was'nt feeling too great, decided to stay at home and chill and finish some pending work. J also came back home quite early, I spent the evening in previous office and that was that.
Tuesday morning, I am all ready to leave for office and have even finished packing my lunch when I casually say to J that I don't feel like going to office today, J voices similar feelings and we both decide to take the day off and go shopping, which we did. I saw Luck by chance again yesterday, and really I liked it quite a bit. Went oveboard shopping, got totally obsessive about purchasing a chair, did'nt get around buying one though (that's on agenda for today!) and highlight of the day, went and joined the gym J goes to. She has lost quite a bit of weight so I too got inspired. Actually when you shopping for clothes this is one of the side efffects, so I decided to cash on this side effect and paid up for 3 months. After that I bought shoes for the gym and this morning I spent an hour working my butt off in the gym... thank you thank you!!!

The best part yet: 2 more days to go and it is weekend ..again!! yippeeeee

No comments: