Sunday, July 12, 2009

Need to make a list

Over the days I keep getting ideas of things that I want to blog about, but when i actually sit to write sumthing i phorget!!! Therefore, I should make a list...well really like that is going to happen!
But on the other hand, I have been in the habit of making laundary lists for almost everything, so I should not be too sceptical about making a list of things to blog about.
Anyways, right now I am very excited about august:), obviously coz I am going to kolkatta and then yes please, I am going home.....tadatadatada
The other thing that has been bothering me soo damn much is me behaving so strangely around a particular person of the opposite sex that I am attracted to. Shit man I have changed so damn much!!! I was never the kind to think soooooo much before going and speaking to a guy and tell him that I like him and that we should go out for a bit, but right now, I am just shitting in my pants when this man is around!! Oh god, i am losing my bindassness, not good i say not good, this corporate wolrd is choking the life out of me, damn it!!!
Need to make a list of things that i think have changed about me in the past 1 year and see whether this is good or bad.... and a long list this will be!

4 comments:

akki rajshekhar said...

Hmmm... dear, why don't you write a bit more. Anyway Kolkota kyon ja rahe ho?

Khushi said...

M Waitinnnnnnnnnnnn.....pls temme fastttttt....

Expressly Express said...

hmm...something is cooking..or not?

anugem said...

Will right more in my next blog entry :)
Mr. India who you are?