Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have been Tagged :)

Got this from Suchi dear, who in the middle of her marriage has the time to blog.... wow!! Either she is super stressed (which is tyhe most correct answer!) or she is super prepared hee hee hee we know about that now don't we?? So here goes:

Three names I go by:
1. Anubha (coz thats what they named me :))
2. Anu (most obvious short form for my name)
3. Anshu (Maa calls me this)
4. And I am going to cheat and put in some more
  • Chech and Big fat chief (Ananth and Avinash), btw there is a history to the second name will discuss later
  • Moti/ Amma/ Bhai (obviously!! mostly my law fac guys)
  • Rastogi (Avinash and Manna sumtimes)


Three Jobs I have had in my life: (If I start from the begining)
1. Help at a Cake shop: Cakes and Flakes
2. Programme Monitor Times FM
3. PR The Bowling Company

And then:

4. Legal editor: part time Lexis Nexis

5. Associate: The Chambers of Law

6. Assistant Director: HRLN

7. Deputy Manager: Global IT Company

Three Places I have lived:
1. Mumbai, India
2. Delhi, India

Three Favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Nimbu Paani
3. Bloody Mary

TV Shows that I watch:
1. Sex and the City
2. Friends
3. How I met your mom

Three places I have been: (Lots of them, will put down the recent ones)
1. Udaipur
2. Mumbai
3. Baroda

People that text me regularly:
1. Nidhu
2. Akki
3. Rupesh

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Mumbai food
2. Thai
3. Chinese

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Going home in August
2. Studying abroad
3. Whatever else life throws at me :)

1 comment:

Suchi said...

you cheated, you are supposed to do 3s, not 7/8s......