Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It isnt any trouble just to S M I L E

I remember this song that we were taught in school in class 2 or 3 i guess..... well why do i remember it now?? coz my work is just making me soo angry that i need to remind myself to smile and enjoy the momnet that I am living in....the difference that I need to make I am already on the path to making it...so that should not affect my ability to smile and laugh easily..isnt it??
So smile when you are in trouble, it will vanish like a bubble, if you only take the trouble just to SMILE.......

2 comments:

Suchi said...

you are doing a very difficult work and hats off to you for that. i had a very brief experience of working in a similar project and i was in a terrible state.

smile an everlasting smile. smiling wont make lives of people better, but it would make yours better and that is what is important right now.

way go on anugem...

anugem said...

hey suchi...after so long :) thanks soo much