Wednesday, March 31, 2010

blabber blabber

Ok so I am completely and thoroughly bored! I need some excitment in life yaar. I am bored of getting up in the morning, getting angry at the maids (coz they are late!! and they are always laughing when i am lecturing them) damn it, having breakfast, getting ready, going to office, checking mail, fb etc, doing everything possible to avoid reading FIRs, wait for lunch time, have lunch, wait for disgusting tea to happen, pack bags and go home. then comes the interesting part, coz we always have something to do in the evening... Oh lord what do I do?? I cant be bored like this all the time....waiting and anticipating.... anyway, I will be in court tommorrow so yay to that and I saw LSD yesterday, it was not bad, i like experiments in cinema so ya not bad. We might be going to jaipur next week end!! and Im dying to go home. there is still no response from Mumbai on our RTIs uff!! and now im just balbbering!

No comments: