Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm back

Hello Hello, Happy New Year!! Well went home for chutti, played with crazy and completely cute nephew, ate some of the stuff that i wanted to, sang at a karaoke!! and all that. We have a talent competition going on in our office. Yesterday was the singing competition, so obviously i took part, although i have'nt sang on stage for donkeys years now, but what the heck!! It was a lot of fun, I sang (very vey contrary to my image!!) Bade Ache Lagtey hain from the movie Balika Badhu and with another colleague I sang Hum Toh Aise hain Bhaiya from the movie Laga Chunari main Daag and thoroughly enjoyed myself!. My colleague Ritu sang this lovely song in he absoulutely amazing voice, so much so that this morning it is still resonating in my mind!! Oh it was just lovely, I have googled the lyrics and put them down, enjoy!!!
Hindi Song: Roz Roz Aankhon Tale
Movie or Album: Jeeva
Singer(s): Asha Bhosle, Amit Kumar
Roz Roz Aankhon Tale Ek Hi Sapna Chale
Raat Bhar Kaajal Jale, Aankh Mein Jis Tarah
khwaab Ka Diya Jaale
Jabse Tumhari Naam Ki Misri Honth Lagayi Hai
meetha Sa Gham Hai Aur Meethi Si Tanhaai Hai
roz Roz Aankhon Tale ...
chhotisi Dil Ki Uljhan Hai Yeh Suljhaa Do Tum
jeena To Seekha Hai Marke, Marna Sikha Do Tum
roz Roz Aankhon Tale...

1 comment:

Muthu said...

Hi there.....good to have you back. Happy New Year