Monday, November 24, 2008

Im Losing it

I have spent almost 9 months in htis workplace and I am going quite crazy... I know the right thing to do is to be patient, save the easy earned money, relax, enjoy blah blah blah blah but you know what, I have had just about enough, I am sick and I am tired of being useless and getting paid for it. I know a number of people would love to trade jobs with me, you know what, be my guest!!!!!!! Its ok. I am done, I have had enough. It is looking so difficult for me to now atleast finish a year here, but since that is the prudent, practical, sensible, smart thing to do..... I am going to do it!!!! Its like there is atest going on in my life, personal front also is identical to the professionsl front.......gaaaaahhhhhh I am seriously losing it, help please, mommmyyyyyyy

No comments: