Monday, October 6, 2008

New Interest!!

Hee hee heee..... ok so most people would know that I go to my old office on Saturdays, am still doing some stuff there and in any case it is a 2 minute walk from where i live, I have an off on saturdays and both my flat mates work there, so that is reason enough anyways. Arrey but now there is another reason...heeheehee. There is this really cute intern in my previous office, ok so first let me tell you, our office attracts law students and professionals from all across the globe because of the different work that takes place here in relation to human rights so there is always a variety of people in our office.
Anyways coming back to the case in hand...... (I wish!!). The best part is that all three of us have decided to compete so that just makes this even more fun. Anyways, dont think i stand much chance since i will get to see him once a week...hai.....

4 comments:

Amarendra said...

An IL saying "I don't stand a chance"!

BE A CLEARING.

CREATE.

BE UNREASONABLE.

CAUSE.

You ALWAYS ALWAYS have a say in the matter;-)

Muthu said...

You never know dear.....you may be the woman of mystery that he actually looks forward to meeting on Saturdays. The one and only reason that motivates him to get up and get out on a weekend.....the babe named Anu....

Nithya said...

Anubhe...u are too much girl! Have fun!

anugem said...

Thank you peoples for the words of wisdom and encouragement!!! But alas, this was a short lived affair!! turns out this guy is quite stupid and immature and really i dont have the time or patience for children ........ unless they are my own! (or my sisters..bas)