Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Year, new beginings et al

Loads of things that make this new year a special one. For one, professionally i'm clear about what i want to do for atleast the next 15 -20 years.... be in courts, practice as a lawyer, be available for human rights work. It was what I was doing earlier too and then i took a break explored other things like working in a corporate, doing research and now im back to being in courts and to be very frank, is what im most comfortable doing.

Personally, I think there are a lot of concerns that I had about myself that I have resolved. I have also realised that everything is not a battle unless you make it. Because this perspective is altered, a lot of aspects of my life which were a fight in my head have automatically resolved.

Also this year brings back a lot from the past, old workplace, old friends, old love interests all have resurfaced and for the better... :)

1 comment:

KitchenKarma said...

old love interest??? now this i want to hear in full details.....waiting!