Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gujju Land here I come

So looks like shifting was inevitable for me, even if I didnt move to London for my LLM, I am moving to Ahmedabad for 5 months on another short research project and to assist in the filing of High Court appeals for our office that looks after around 200 riot related cases of 2002.

Even though I havent started packing physically I have done this packing a couple of times in my head! Yes I know, thats what a control freak does, so where have I denied being one!

Anyway, at the moment I have too many loose ends to tie up and only then will I have time to pack and then move. I will be keeping my place in Delhi so if anyone wants to stay in Delhi for a couple of months please do contact.

Ofcourse the great part (apart from the pao bhaji on law college road) is that I will be a 6 hour journey away from home :) Now that i really like :)

No comments: