Saturday, May 15, 2010

Too Much

As usual.. I dont have time to breathe and therefore I find time to write a post :) But why is it that I dont have time to breathe?? actually i do, its just that my head is filled with too many thoughts of the things to come...what things you may say...so here goes:
  • I have finally made up my mind to go to London for my LLM. I had gotten addmission in SOAS last year, but didnt have any funding therefore I deffered it. This year also I did not get any funding, I guess I am not good enough for them to pay for me apart from other things so ya, I am still going with the huge loan to pay for my studies
  • I have exactly only 3 months to finish consolidating, analysing, writing, re writing the work that I have been doing for the past few months on communal massacres.. I am so nervous that I am not even thinking about it....
  • I have been nominated for the IVLP prog that the US Government has, which entitles me to a paid trip to USA for 3 weeks where i meet other similarly placed persons from US and other parts of the world, meaning thereby complete networking... but the concern currently is I dont know when those 3 weeks happen so it is driving me a little nuts... but i am completely excited about it
  • In the middle of all this atleast a dozen people around me are getting married, I am going crazy
  • I have to plan my packing of my stuff... I have spent 10 years in this city remember!!! and I am crazy about bags, books, clothes, cupboard, bed, fridge, kitchen, shoes!!!!!! what is to be done yaar!!

Anyway so that is my update for the time

1 comment:

KitchenKarma said...

yeeeeeeeeee....great....i am so happy....one thing if your usa thingy is valid till dec/jan go during christmas vac, here generally there is about 3 to 5 weeks christmas brk.....indranil had a long brk and most ppl travel like crazy...