Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Age has got the better of me!!

Last night I was working late in office. There are guys who come in around 8.30 pm since they work as per US timings. As they walked and said their hellos, one of them started praising the movie Kaminney. Now I have not seen this movie, and of course you will say that you have just returned from a vacation, what on earth did you do there?? The answer my friend is swine flu.... no i dint have it, but i was surely affected by it as the cinema theatres where all shut in Mumbai.. anyways
Now my cab is set to come at 9.30 pm and I would reach home in 20 minutes so I quickly check the internet to see where all is this movie running and it is showing in 3 Cs which is next to my house for a 10 pm show. I am all excited that I will go and see the movie tonight yayayay
But I call atleast 8 people (since my original phone is not working, i dont have all my numbers therefore 8 wonly!) and none of them agreed to see amovie at the spur of the moment... i was shocked!! I dont have anyone in my life currently who is wiling to do things at the spur of the moment... I have surely become old, but so have the people around me

I finally concluded that I should stop depending on people and get my own vehicle instead!

1 comment:

Suchi said...

omg anubha i have also become old, marriage has added 20 yrs onto me.....