Monday, May 4, 2009

Songs

It is soo strange, some songs have the habit of just creeping up on you when you least expect it and bring back all kinds of weird, inane memories. My life revolves around songs. I remember places, events, things in connection with the song that I was listening to at that point in time. This is not too bad, but when a song suddenly brings back some funny memory that you didnt know existed in your head, then you are taken by surprise and sometimes, you are left at the mercy of the memory that song brings back.
Dont know if I made annnyyyy sense :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, thanks for visiting my blog!

Khushi said...

Hey
It did make sense..n u know the same is the case wid me....I also recollect alot of moments of my life...good & bad just by listening the music being played at that time :)....n who said Gemini's don't write well. you surely are an exception to dis....you have very simply communicated your emotions in your previuos post- moonlight kiss...